Creating fulfilment in our client's wishes.
AI・CREATE.,LTD is a high class real-estate company for expats moving to Tokyo.
(Properties in Minato, Shibuya, Meguro, Shinagawa, Chuo, Chiyoda areas)
Our team will support the clients even after the moving in, in order to start the comfortable life in Tokyo.
- Provide us with the prospect's contact information such as name and e-mail address And we will begin our correspondence with each other. All the information that we attain may be used when signing the housing contract.
Our services before the client’s arrival
- Arranging visa transfer with administrative scrivener.
- Orientation prior to client’s arrival
※Basic info about Japan, Housing intro, Recommend necessary documents to bring to Japan (child birth certificate, licenses, medicines, etc.)
- Helping with international schooling.
- Introducing serviced apartments.
- Assisting with hanko (Japanese stamp)
- Viewing area of interest.
- Sending samples of properties with the given preferences.
Before our client has chosen a home
- Personal contracts: Someone with a Japanese nationality must be an emergency contact before sending in an application to reserve a house. Client’s will need the following documents: registered stamp at the ward office inkansyoumeisho, proof of residency juminhyou.Corporate contracts do not require these documents when applying.
- Acquiring an IC card for transportation.
- Opening a bank account.
- Obtaining a mobile device.
- Viewing properties, discussing rent pricing, giving full support toward working the housing contract.
- Assisting with schooling for children (viewing the academy) we recommend client’s choose the school they would like to have their daughter/ son attend before choosing a new home.
- Driving from the airport to the client’s residing area (20,000 yen with tax included)
- Driver’s license transfer or applying for a new one (20,000 yen with tax included)
After deciding on the new home
- Registration at the city ward office (change of residence, child allowance)
- Pet negotiation
- Applying for all lifelines (Gas, Water, Electricity)
- Area orientation (touring around town to find supermarkets, hospitals, clinics, laundry mats, recreational centers, parks, train stations)
- Leasing furniture
When departing from Japan
- Guiding through the housing lease cancellation procedure.
- When moving out, there are procedures that must be done by the client’s themselves. (internet services, closing bank account, cancellation of mobile phone)
- Cancellation of fire insurance, earthquake insurance, public services.
- On the day of moving out, there must be a representative present whilst returning the key back to the owner.
- Negotiate pricing on returning the property back to its original state.
- Driving from the residing area to the airport (20,000 yen with tax included)
Message from CEO
Our goal is to be "number one" when it comes to
customer satisfaction in Tokyo's real-estate business.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to our company website.
First off I want to talk a little bit about how I founded AI-Create.
After years of serving as a special agent in the Japanese real estate business;
I came to a conclusion that with my experience I’d be able to provide a more
“client-oriented”service.Tokyo has world-class rental properties and our company
emphasizes on introducing only the finest properties for our clients.
Our company goal is simple, to be known as the best luxury real estate broker in Tokyo.
To make things easy, we’ve listed a search engine that will allow you to find properties
on your own.However we are confident that the properties we find are more than satisfying.
Our staff is well trained and will give you the best results so there is no hassle in trying to find a property on your own.
I personally scouted those who are capable of speaking
English,and other languages so that there isn’t a language barrier between our staff and our clients.All team members are courteous and will help guide you through the whole process of moving to the big city.We specialize in serving expatriates who are coming from overseas and will care for each individual throughout their stay.
Our service is as follows:
- Preliminary counselling before your arrival
- This includes finding international schools, school bus routes, etc.
- Assisting with your transition after your arrival
- This includes driver’s license conversion, general registration, purchase or leasing furniture and/or electrical appliances, etc.
Our staff will be available to attend to any personal errands upon your request.
I hope that our service will help make your relocation process a pleasant experience for both you and your family.
With our multilingual staff, we will provide hospitality and special care to our clients/ customers.
Come and join us on our house hunting tour.
Hello,my name is Kaori Kawahara.
I used to live in England and Hong Kong.
I like classic music, readings and shopping.
I was born and raised in San Diego, CA and have been living in Japan since 2014
I understand the whole transition to Japan can be tough, but I am here to assist you in every way.
My hobby is Nail Art.
My role is assisting sale support and taking care of office environment. I wish I could assist smooth contract paper work for all our clients.
AI・CREATE Co,. Ltd.
3-2-2,Nishishinbashi, Minatoku, Tokyo Japan
Uetake Building 3F
Real estate Broker License Tokyo - 1 - No. 95947
- Real Estate Broker for foreigners.
- Lifeline support for foreigners moving to Tokyo.
- Operation and Management of serviced apartments in Tokyo.
- Zenkokutakuchi tatemonotorihikigyou hosho kyoukai
- Tokyoto takuchitatemono torihikigyou kyoukai